Can you use a regular TV in a camper?
It’s perfectly ok to use any brand TV in your RV or camper. You only need to know whether you can wire it for 12 volt use, or if you need to use it while using 120-volt power. Keep in mind that your mount should be VERY sturdy as not all roads are perfectly smooth.
What kind of TV can you put in a camper?
- Free Signal TV RV Transit 32” 12V LED Flat Screen.
- Jensen JTV1917DVDC 19” LCD LED RV TV with DVD Player.
- SuperSonic SC-2411 LED 24″ Widescreen HDTV.
- LG LED RV TV 22″ Full HD 1080p.
- Tyler 14” Portable TV LCD Monitor 1080P.
- TCL 43-inch 1080p Smart LED Roku TV.
- ASA LED TV with Integrated HDTV JTV24DC.
What is the best TV for a camper?
- Top TV for RVs.
- #1 Jensen JTV19DC HD Ready 12V DC RV LED TV.
- #2 Free Signal 2-inch Transit 12 Volt DC Powered LED Flat Screen TV.
- #3 eXuby Small Flat Screen 13.3-inch Kitchen TV.
- #4 SuperSonic SC-499 Portable Widescreen TV.
- #5 RecPro 24-inch 1080p HD TV.